Thursday, January 30, 2014

assignment 2

If I don't have any schedule whole of day, I always don't take a shower and do my laptop in my room. It is true that I never go out from my bed whenever I don't have any schedule. Look at this pic, I am lying in a standard position. Maybe you can feel my years of experience. I even didn't take a shower and lie in my bad and do the laptop for 3 days last Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday. My room mate always told me "Get up bro. You look very sick. Let's hang out rec or other site!" Then, I told him " I am happy now.."
As you see this pic, there is one snack in my hand. It is my favorite snacks, chochungUgwa. And there is the pub what sells my favorite beer Heineken ( I am not under age hahahaha). As I mentioned above, I never go out if I don't have the schedule. But if that schedule is about snack or beer, I must go out to eat them. So this pictures tells whole thing about me. Last weekend, my friend suggest me to go dallas for drinking beer. Actually, I am planning to lie and do laptop over the night unless he didn't tell me beer. But I wear the clothes right away after hearing beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment